Typhoon Mach 2
Colours Available :
- Typhoon Mach 2 White 48" - 430
- Typhoon Mach 2 Brushed Chrome 48" - 433
- Typhoon Mach 2 White 52" - 440
- Typhoon Mach 2 Black 52" - 442
- Typhoon Mach 2 Brushed Chrome 52" - 443
- Typhoon Mach 2 Antique Brass 52" - 444
- Typhoon Mach 2 Burnt Copper 52" - 445
- Typhoon Mach 2 White 56" - 450
- Typhoon Mach 2 Brushed Chrome 56" - 453
- Typhoon Mach 2 Antique Brass 56" - 454
TYPHOON Mach 2 (Metal)
Hunter Pacific currently has one industrial ceiling fan and that is the Typhoon Metal. The Typhoon Metal is a full metal fan; by this we mean all parts of the fan are made of metal including the blades. The double step pitch of the blades combined with its large motor allows the Typhoon Metal to circulate optimum volumes of airflow with each spin.
Typhoon Metal ceiling fans should only be installed inside the home. It is recommended that if you are installing in outdoor or coastal areas that you use a Typhoon 316 ceiling fan.
The Typhoon ceiling fan has a genuine 22 degree pitch on the blade. The angle consists of 2 parts, the 17 degrees on the blade and a further 5 degrees on the trailing edge to increase the volume of air moved by the product.
If the distance between the ceiling fan and the floor is greater than 2.4m (8ft), please see the accessories section for solutions to solve these problems.